Patient Healthcare Delivery Cart
Ergotron’s StyleView® PHD Carts—for Patient Healthcare Delivery, available in 10 configurations for laptops or LCDs with one to six drawers—will offer nurses and other health care providers efficient management of non-controlled medication at the point of care. Along with StyleView EMR Carts, wall mounts and vertical lifts, Ergotron’s PHD carts give the healthcare community an unprecedented portfolio of point-of-care solutions designed with the most sought after features in the industry.
By promoting height adjustability, independent screen positioning, easy maneuverability and infection control, these carts meet the individual ergonomic and health needs of caregivers while supporting the application-specific needs at the point of care.
Available in both non-powered and powered configurations, features common to all carts include:
- An ergonomic design that accommodates nurses and other caregivers of many heights. Unlike competitive products, cart users as short as 5'0" (152 cm) and as tall as 6'1" (185 cm) can work comfortably and productively in a seated or standing position.
- An auto-locking drawer system (ADS) that enables simple and efficient non-controlled medication management at the point of care; a powered cart can store 100 PINs, while the non-powered version can store 10 PINS.
- Surfaces treated with Agion® Antimicrobial for product protection; cart handles are smooth and continuous for easier cleaning.
- Push-button Ethernet ready-on function embedded in worksurface: Awaken enclosed computer from energy-saving hibernation mode with the touch of an external button—facilitates easy compliance with EnergyStar 4.0 guidelines.
Ergotron’s StyleLink™ enterprise management software is available free for all StyleView powered carts. For PHD carts, the newest version will add the benefit of secure access to drawers while allowing remote monitoring/configuration with established Microsoft tools. StyleLink 7, available mid-December, also provides the same power management capabilities as StyleLink 6, plus:
- Program PINs locally at the cart or remotely via the StyleLink console.
- Cart stores 100 PINS, but network can store many more so that each user could have their own PIN.
- Two points of possible console access for PIN updates/adds: Unit Clerk or IT.
- Event log and report capability.
- Exportable csv file provides view of drawer-use patterns.
- Cart stores up to 50 events and overwrites the oldest; the network can store many more.
For more information about these carts and Ergotron’s full line of healthcare products visit http://healthcare.ergotron.com/