The Bair Paws Flex™ warming gown combines the best of both worlds: the comfort and convenience of the Bair Paws gown with the powerful, proven warming of Bair Hugger® blankets. The single-use gown’s all-in-one warming capabilities make it a great option for achieving normothermia-related quality measures like SCIP-Inf-10. With just one gown, clinicians have the ability to provide both comfort and clinical warming options throughout the perioperative process for virtually any procedure.
The system provides a variety of features and benefits including:
- Continuous, all-in-one warming capabilities: upper, torso or lower body warming; clinical or comfort warming
- Eliminates the costs and hassles of buying, storing and using multiple items like cotton gowns and blankets, and various OR warming products
- The ability to gown and prewarm patients in one easy step
- Patients arrive into the OR ready to warm thanks to effective warming tools built right into the gown
- Upper warming insert includes all the features of a Bair Hugger® upper body blanket
- Separate upper and lower inserts allow easy positioning in the OR and greater flexibility to activate warming where you want it
- Improves patient satisfaction by keeping patients warm, cozy and covered
For more information visit www.bairpaws.com.