Medicus Health’s new portable IV pole with a collapsible base is a sturdy, cost effective, quality alternative to the traditional heavy steel IV poles that's easy to maneuver and store. According to the company, features include:
- Lightweight telescoping pole quickly twist locks into place to hold IV bags steady but can be retracted to 36"L x 6"W x 6"H storage dimension for convenient handling and easy storage
- Inexpensive pole enables you to offer single patient use and alleviates the hassle and cost of pick-ups, shipping and storage
- Great for emergency applications such as EMS because it's quick and easy to lock into place without the hassle of assembling each piece like other portable pole versions
- Holds maximum of two IV bags and supports infusion pumps
- Telescoping pole with dual hooks extends to a maximum height of 6 ft. and has an extended base diameter of 22"
- Lightweight pole is made from recyclable materials so it's also environmentally friendly
- Five wheel swivel caster base makes it easy to position where you need it
- IV pole weighs 3 lbs.
- Streamlined sturdy construction
For more information, visit www.medicus-health.com