EndoHub-1.0™ is an integrated, networked endoscopic camera system from Pointe Conception Medical. The Capture-1.0™ camera system offers image processing, live capture/ display, USB/network storage and streaming. Users can access system functionality such as live video recording, image capturing, printing, etc. via a single onscreen user interface. It also offers a still capture system which minimizes movement artifacts for a high quality image, as well as offers Ethernet capabilities for networking access and video over IP EndoPresence™. Features include:
- The ability to supports PC-Medical Acquire™ line of camera heads, including the Acquire-3.0™ Three Chip HD Camera and the Acquire-1.0™ Single Chip Camera,
- Patent-pending proprietary system architecture and FPGA signal processing
- DVI 480P, 720P and1080P.
- Imaging that is optimized for new flat panel displays.
- “Smart stick” instant surgeon settings for camera and image capture functions.
- A Linux-based operating system and applications.
- IR interface for user interface keyboard and remote control options.
- USB interface for Image Capture Mass Storage wired keyboard and printing.
- I/O: Digital outputs via DVI, analog NTSC and PAL, USB (3) and 10/100 Ethernet
For more information, visit pc-medical.com