Skills Training For Robotic Surgery
Mimic’s dV-Trainer™ is a “flight simulator” for robotic surgery designed to allow efficient on-demand training for surgeons learning to use the da Vinci® Surgical System. Mimic’s dV-Trainer™ is designed to teach system awareness, EndoWrist® manipulation, and basic skills such as needle handling and energy management. Mimic’s dV-Trainer™ is designed to teach system awareness, EndoWrist® manipulation, and basic skills such as needle handling and energy management. According to the company, benefits include:
- Unparalleled realism with exercises developed in close collaboration with Intuitive Surgical®.
- Cost effective da Vinci® training as the surgeon console, vision cart, patient cart, training instruments and training pods are not required.
- Improved robot utilization that encourages surgeon adoption and frees up clinical robot for revenue generating procedures.
- Accelerated surgeon training with a suite of validated exercises that speeds up the learning curve.
- Improved patient safety with extensive training with objective feedback prior to live cases.
For more information, visit www.mimic.ws