Positioner For Steep Trendelenburg Procedures
Tue, 07/05/2011 - 10:42am
David Scott Company introduces the Butterfly™, a gel bean bag positioner for use in Steep Trendelenburg procedures. According to the company, features include:
- A patient-side integral layer of Blue Diamond® Gel.
- Six securing straps supported by welded cleats which secure the positioner to the table.
- The ability to provides full arm access for IV.
- Gel wings that support and cradle the patient around upper arm and shoulders.
- A gel hand flap with no need to tuck hand.
- GU style cutout that won’t interfere with surgical site for GYN.
- A wide head cutout for improved anesthesiologist access.
- A replaceable one-click valve system.
- Construction of polyurethane bladder.
For more information, visit www.davidscottco.com