ENDOZIME® BIO-CLEAN is a unique multi-tiered enzymatic detergent designed to target the insoluble extracellular polymeric layer that encases the bacteria in Biofilm. Dissolving this polysaccharide layer exposes the bacteria allowing for the complete elimination of all
Bioburden and Biofilm on semi-critical and critical medical devices by high level disinfectants or liquid chemical sterilants.
ENDOZIME® BIO-CLEAN is highly recommended for all scopes and cannulated instruments where Biofilm build-up can develop as a result of constant exposure to wet and dry phases during usage and reprocessing. Perfect for manual reprocessing, ENDOZIME® BIO-CLEAN is also extremely effective for use in all endoscope washers, washer disinfectors, and ultrasonics where Biofilm can build-up on washer walls.
Biofilm is formed by antimicrobial-resistant organisms that adhere to any surface. Biofilm build-up creates a slime layer which anchors itself to a surface and provides a protective barrier for microorganisms to grow under. Residual Biofilm left on an instrument or scope is impervious to high level disinfectants and can lead to infection of patients.
- The only enzymatic detergent on the market clinically tested to pass ISO 15883 Annex F*.
- Solubilizes polysaccharides during the cleaning process allowing for high level disinfectants to kill and remove Biofilm.
- Proprietary blend of enzymes designed to remove all bio-burden - blood, carbohydrates, protein, polysaccharides, fats, oils, uric acid and other nitrogenous compounds
- Cleans the inanimate surfaces where Biofilm, germs, allergens or microorganisms can hide, thrive, and grow
- Advanced Proteolytic Action - Increased protein enzyme activity
*ISO/TS 15883-5: 2006 - Washer-disinfectors - Part 5: Test soils and methods for demonstrating cleaning efficacy - Annex F (normative) Test soil
and method for flexible endoscopes.