Multipurpose Surgical Instrument Tray
The Stat-Mat® multipurpose surgical instrument tray from MacPherson Medical delivers a complete and immediate set-up of instrumentation to the operating room in less than 10 seconds, according to the company. The product helps prevent OR personnel from having to spend extra time organizing and laying out instruments prior to a surgical procedure. The company says the product helps improve OR productivity. Features include:
- Complete and immediate set-up.
- The ability to accommodate instrumentation for multiple procedures.
- No need for de-stringing of ringed instruments.
- No need for towel rolls.
- Helps reduce unnecessary cleaning and processing.
- Manufacturing with Radel 5100-R, a lightweight and durable plastic.
- The ability to withstand more than 1,000 Steam Cycles at 132°C (270°F) with 50 ppm Morpholine without cracking, crazing rupture or any significant loss of properties.