2014 ESP Award Submission: Visum Blade LED Surgical Light
Tue, 08/12/2014 - 12:46pm
The Visum Blade LED Surgical Light from Stryker is a simplified surgical lighting solution for the OR, Emergency Department, and other environments requiring surgical lighting. Features include:
- Intuitive sterile control that allows the user to manipulate the intensity of the light while still maintaining sight on the sterile field.
- With enhanced control from the sterile field, a wall control is no longer a necessity.
- The slim profile and lightweight design also makes it one of the thinnest lights currently available on the market and gives the light excellent maneuverability for intra-operative positioning.
- Effectively and consistently lights the surgical site through its mastery of optical LED design and output.
- Illuminates at 160,000 lux and produces a consistent column of light that provides excellent shadow resolution, which minimizes adjustment and allows for greater focus on the patient.
- This simplified surgical lighting solution provides a long lasting LED solution that far surpasses Halogen lighting technology of the past.