Advertisement
Videos
Advertisement

Teen Needs Surgery After Swallowing Grill Brush Bristle

Tue, 05/14/2013 - 2:28pm
NBC News

A 16-year-old boy says the mysterious stomach ache that put him in the hospital bed was so bad, it felt like he was being stabbed from the inside out. After days being sick to his stomach he was admitted to Seattle Children's Hospital, where doctors were perplexed and worried so they performed exploratory surgery on his small intestine. It was discovered that he ate a wire the size of a hair from a common grill brush that apparently came off and stuck to the chicken he was eating at a family barbecue.

If you're having trouble watching this video, try downloading the latest version of Flash Player or contacting your IT department.

Have any comments or questions about our SP First Cuts videos? Or do you have a video you'd like to see featured in one of our deployments? Email me at Mike.Schmidt@advantagemedia.com.

Advertisement

Share this Story

X
You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
The password field is case sensitive.
Loading