Advertisement
Videos
Advertisement

Freak Mowing Accident Sends Nail Into Boy's Heart

Wed, 07/31/2013 - 3:24pm
NBC News

A 12-year-old Utah boy survives a nail that became lodged in his heart after a freak lawnmower accident. Thankfully, the boy's father is the head of the trauma unit at a nearby medical center, discovered him and sprung into action.

If you're having trouble watching this video, try downloading the latest version of Flash Player or contacting your IT department.

Have any comments or questions about our SP First Cuts videos? Or do you have a video you'd like to see featured in one of our deployments? Email me at Mike.Schmidt@advantagemedia.com.

Advertisement

Share this Story

X
You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
The password field is case sensitive.
Loading